I had the pleasure of working with the beautiful and talented Miss Shadae Candice recently. This was the first shoot I had since moving to Florida last September. I was excited to get back to following my passion for photography.
She brought her nephew to the shoot as her escort. We ALWAYS welcome an escort for the models comfort.
But be forewarned. I may put you to work. Lol.
We are always looking for new faces to work with. DM me to arrange a photo shoot. The Most Fun You Will Have With Your Clothes On.
These photos are from one of the last photo shoots I did in Syracuse. We shot at the old abandoned candle factory in Liverpool.
Special Thanks to our Model from this photo shoot Alyssa Devine IG: @lyslou_22 was absolutely Fantastic to work with. The beautiful dress she wore was from her mother.
We are always looking for new faces. DM me to arrange a photo shoot. Our photo shoots are The Most Fun You Will Have With Your Clothes On.
It is my firm belief that George Floyd would still be alive today if one of those cops had the stones to step up against the cop on his neck. The only way these deaths will end is for good people; at least one good person to step up and say stop.
How can I as a white person stop racism? Be the change.
1. Treat each person as an individual worthy of respect
2. Listen to and respect another point of view
3. Refuse to stand idly by when I witness acts against my moral code
4. Train myself to walk in someone else’s shoes
5. Have the strength of will to stand against my friends or colleagues if they break from what is morally right
6. Help the man or woman who has fallen to stand on their own two feet
7. Hold myself accountable when I screw up, and recognize that it will happen
8. Forgive someone when they make a mistake, and recognize that it will happen
9. Treat all mistakes as an opportunity to learn
10. Show grace to all and malice to none
#blacklivesmatter #blacklivestampa #black_lives_have_always_mattered #endhatred #bethechange